Anthime Gionet (16 November 1987, Anchorage, Alaska) also known as Tim Treadstone, also known as Baked Alaska, is a Twitter Personality, former Rapper and Author of the Books "Meme Magic Secrets Revealed" and "Meme Magic Secrets Redacted". Anthime normally goes by either "Baked Alaska" (or simply "Baked") or "Tim". He used to identify as Alt Right, but now no longer does. Being a Person of mixed Ancestry as he is, he has said:
- You don't have to be white to ... stand up, to be pro-white and to advocate for the Rights of white People. If you're mixed or nonwhite, you can ... still advocate for the Rights of white People and you can push for a white Majority, if that's what you believe in.
- 1 Early Life and Education
- 2 Ancestry
- 3 Marital Status and Comments about Women
- 4 Music
- 5 Former support for Black-Lives-Matter-Movement
- 6 What he says about what
- 7 Time at BuzzFeed
- 8 Time at "Breitbart News"
- 9 Late 2016
- 10 2017
- 11 2018
- 12 Publications
- 13 External Links
- 14 References
Early Life and Education
Tim went to Russia with his Parents, Paul and Susanne, who are Missionaries to that Country, "probably 15 times". Tim has used a Pseudonym partly to protect his Parents. He has five adopted Russian Sisters and speaks a little Russian. He graduated from Highschool in 2006 in Alaska and then attended Azusa Pacific University, where he studied Film and Marketing.
Tim is 94% european, 2% indigenous american and 4% asian. On his european Side, he's mostly irish and russian.
Marital Status and Comments about Women
On 29 June 2017, Tim said wanted People to help him find a Wife and that he wasn't married yet. He likes smaller Girls, Girls that are shorter than him, preferrably "5' 5" or down", blonde or brunette, blue- or green-eyed, fit. He denied a Rumour he was "putting a Baby in Brittany Pettibone". When asked if he would "f***" Cassandra Fairbanks, he said: "Uh, no." In 2017, Tim said he was a Virgin.
Tim released a Trap-Genre Track called the "MAGA Anthem" or "Make America Great Again Anthem". In late December 2016, he anounced: "I have quit the Rap Game and I am working, my next Project, I'm working on a Country Album. So I'm now a Country Star, I'm never rapping again. This is, I'm serious."
Former support for Black-Lives-Matter-Movement
What he says about what
Tim once said he believes Adolf Hitler escaped to Argentina rather than kill himself as most People believe. When asked if he thought Argentinians are white, Tim said: "Uh, they might get an honorary Pass because of that."
A white Ethnostate
Tim was asked on Twitter 4 September 2017 if his "unpopular ideas include a white ethnostate". He tweeted back: "Nope I'm not for a white ethnostate, never have been."
Companies that he claims have banned him
On 27 February 2017, Baked gabbed this:
Difference between the Alt Right light and Alt Right
According to Tim:
- [A]lt Light is basically, like, People who want to be Alt Right, but they don't want to talk about Race, they don't want to criticise certain Ideologies, such as Judaism, they, like, they have Limits, they're, like: "Free Speech, but don't talk about this, this, this ... " And Alt Right is sort of ... You're all in ... We're pushing the Overton Window ... We're just following the Truth.
[T]he official Holocaust-Museum has already admitted that the Six-Million-Number was wrong. It was not six Million, it was far less.
Tim believes Taxation is Theft.
Time at BuzzFeed
Tim once worked at BuzzFeed. He has said that he has "never seen a more toxic Environment, as far as political Correctness goes", than the one he saw at BuzzFeed. "This was the craziest Environment I've ever been in", he says. One Day he got chewed out, he alleges, by a white female Employee who said he was culturally appropriating indigenous Americans because he said that Justin Bieber was his Spirit Animal.
A BuzzFeed Spokesman has said in an emailed Statement that "any suggestion that this former employee was treated unfairly for his political beliefs is completely false."
Time at "Breitbart News"
Tim once worked at "Breitbart News". He says he finds it hilarious when People throw around the Accusation that Steve Bannon is an Antisemite because he's worked for Steve and he's "never seen more Yarmulkes in a News Network" than he saw at "Breitbart". "The amount of Orthodox Jews that work at 'Breitbart' is amazing, like there's so many of them", says Tim. He says that Steve Bannon "loved Jewish People, he embraced them, he brought them into his Company in a big Way".
Time as Milo Yiannopoulos's Manager
Banned by Mike Cernovich
Tim was banned from the Deploraball, a "massive, 1,000-person extravaganza to celebrate the inauguration of President-Elect Trump" he helped plan. He was banned by a Coorganiser of the event named Mike Cernovich. Richard Spencer defended Tim and called Mike a Proponent of the Alt Light. Tim says that Mike was the one who leaked out his real Name to the Public on his Blog, dangerandplay.com. On his Blog, Mike posted an Article titled "Anthime Gionet A/k/a Tim Treadstone a/k/a Baked Alaska Drama", wherein he wrote:
- My former employee Anthime Gionet conned me and others, and has now gone rogue, lying about his involvement in a grass roots organization I founded. Anthime Gionet lies about everything, in fact, even his own name – even though his real name is known and can be found online. His stage name is "Baked Alaska", but he tells people his real name is Tim Treadstone. What else has Tim lied about?
That "grass roots organization" that Mike was talking about was "MAGA3X, a get-out-the-vote drive", Mike says, which used the Hashtag #MAGA3X on Twitter. On 25 September 2016, Mike tweeted "#MAGA3X Coming Soon." He says the first Time Tim posted to the #MAGA3X Hashtag was 10 October. Mike says he hired Tim on 29 September for $5,000 a month. Then Tim posted a Tweet calling Matt Lasner a "fag" and using triple Parentheses around his Name. Mike talked to him about it, but still hadn't fired him. When Baked persisted in saying Things that he Mike perceived as anti-jewish, though, Mike decided to fire him. After this, Tim posted a Meme on Instagram suggesting Mike was a Backstabber and jewish. 
Tim said the Reason he was banned from Deploraball was that "Mike got upset because" he "was tweeting some Things that involved jewish People" and that Mike "is not a Fan of free Speech". Tim feels that the "Trump Movement" is "about Truth and the Truth isn't always Fun". He has been clear that he "doesn't hate Jews", but he's "not afraid to talk about any Type of Issue".
Tim said that what Mike does "is all about his Books" and was concerned about what "the Media thinks about Deploraball". Tim believes that "There are People in this Movement that have not only hijacked the Narrative for their own monetary Gains, but they've actively campaigned against Elements of Truth that must be brought out into the Light."
Milo Yiannopoulos's Plans to attend
A Deploraball Organiser told "The Daily Beast" "that after a falling out, Yiannopoulos did not want to attend the event if Treadstone would also be present." Milo has jewish Ancestry on his Mother's Side.
Calls Milo Yiannopoulos "a Scammer"
Tim has said that Milo Yiannopoulos is a Scammer and alleged: "He took over 100,000 in Scholarships, did not give the Money out, but I'll leave that for another Day."
Living in LA
In January 2017, he said he had been "living in LA for a While".
Free Speech Rally at Lincoln Memorial
Tim attended the Freedom of Speech Rally at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC on 25 June 2017. He was the fourth Speaker. He started the Speech saying that his Bodyguard, Oath Keeper Antonio "Tony" Foreman, who was stabbed nine Times on the 17 June 2017 in Santa Monica, was "recovering" and "going to be okay". Further into his Speech, he said that he thought it was important to be able to "make Fun of every single Group in this Country" and that he has Pride in who he is "as a white Person", adding: "I think we are all better Americans if we take Pride in who we are, if we all take Pride in ourselves -- not just white People. Everyone should be proud of who they are, everybody, okay?"
Talks to 13-Year-old Girl at ComicCon
On 26 September, an Article on dailydot.com said that Baked had "apparently hit on a 13-year-old Girl at a comic book convention", which was ComicCon in San Diego. During the Conversation, he poked her, said it was "kind of boring" and asked for her Number, all without knowing her Age. When her Dad told him her Age he said: "Sorry, Dad", to which her Dad responded: "It's okay". Apparently dailydot.com found out about the Conversation through milkleaks.com, a Site registered to Nathan Bernard, who was posting Excerpts of Baked's Videos.
Maced at Unite-the-Right-Rally
At the Unite-the-Right-Rally on 12 August 2017 in Charlottesville, Virginia, Baked Alaska was maced and had to go to the ER, because "there was some sort of Acid" in the Stuff that was used. At first he was told he going to have permanent Eye Damage.
Romance with Laura Loomer?
On 12 September 2017, "Forward" said in an Article titled "Laura Loomer Is Dating Neo-Nazi Who Once Trolled Her With Gas Chamber Meme" that Laura had said to "Forward" that she and Tim had struck up a Romance. In an Email to "Forward", she wrote: "Isn’t it a cute love story? Alt Right leader falls for a Jewess. Better than notebook." She said that they had met only once in DC, that he was "super into" her, and: "We just started talking a lot and I told him he should work on himself." The same Day "Forward" posted the Story, Tim tweeted that he wasn't dating Laura, then tweeted that he was two Minutes later:
Book "Meme Magic Secrets Revealed" taken off amazon.com
Shortly after Baked released his Book "Meme Magic Secrets Revelaed" on 26 July 2017, it was taken off of amazon.com at the Request of Lawyers for Matt Furie, the Creator of Pepe the Frog, because the Book contained a Drawing of Pepe the Frog on the Cover.
Banned from Twitter
On 15 November 2017, Baked, who said that he hadn't tweeted in two Days and that he had "been an Angel", "reading Bible-Verses and playing Mario", was banned from Twitter. He tried to open a new Account with the Handle @notbakedalaska, announcing it on Gab on the 20th, a Monday. The Account was closed after "ThinkProgress" asked Twitter about it.
Releases "Meme Magic Secrets Redacted"
On 20 February 2018, Baked released the Book "Meme Magic Secrets Redacted", which is available on amazon.com and is apparently a new Version of his Book "Meme Magic Secrets Revealed". In Contrast to "Meme Magic Secrets Revealed", "Meme Magic Secrets Redacted" has no drawing of Pepe the Frog on its Cover. "Meme Magic Secrets Revealed was taken off of amazon.com because of that Drawing.
Banned from livestreaming on YouTube for 3 Months
On 24 February 2018, Baked gabbed:
Starts YouTube-Channel The BA Experience
Opens "Parody"-Twitter-Account, which gets suspended?
Here's YouTuber Andy Warski referring to Baked on 15 March 2018 on Twitter as @theBAexperience, which happens to also be the Name of the YouTube-Channel Baked started on 10 March 2018:
Announces an upcoming Album
On 25 March 2018, Baked gabbed:
- Baked Alaska (20 February 2018). "Meme Magic Secrets Redacted". Infinite Manifest Press. ISBN 978-0692076330.
- Tim on Gab
- Tim's YouTube-Channel Baked Alaska
- Tim's YouTube-Channel The BA Experience
- Tim on Instagram
- Tim on Facebook
- ZeroPointNow (28 December 2016). "Alt-Right Implosion: Mike Cernovich Bans Anti-Semite From Alt-Right Event, Guy Retaliates With #MasturGate". zerohedge.com. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- Anthime Gionet (15 November 2016). "Tomorrow is ... " twitter.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- Oliver Darcy (30 April 2017). "The untold story of Baked Alaska, a rapper turned BuzzFeed personality turned alt-right troll". businessinsider.com. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- Gideon Resnick (27 December 2016). 'Nazis vs. Trumpkins: The Prom Tearing Apart the Alt-Right'. thedailybeast.com. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- Laila Kearney (29 December 2016). "Trump fans' 'Deploraball' party shows rift in alt-right movement". reuters.com. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- Baked Alaska (17 July 2017). "Meme Magic Secrets Revealed". amazon.com. Retrieved 2 July 2017.
- "DC FREE SPEECH RALLY - FULL EVENT (LIVE STREAM)". 44:25. YouTube. Uploaded by James Allsup. Streamed lived 25 June 2017. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- Baked Alaska (29 June 2017). "Visiting Tony At The Hospital". 2:03:24. YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "FREE SPEECH RALLY IN BERKELEY WITH 'BAKED ALASKA'". YouTube-Channel Tim Pool. 27 April 2017. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "I snuck into comic con // if my service dies im breaking my phone w/ a hammer". 1:15:45. YouTube. Streamed live 23 July 2017. Retrieved 5 October 2017.
- "Baked Alaska - Oy Vey Banned from Deploraball". 13:47. YouTube. redice.tv. 11 January 2017. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- Baked Alaska (29 June 2017). "Visiting Tony At The Hospital". 2:07:57. YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- Baked Alaska (29 June 2017). "Visiting Tony At The Hospital". 47:00. YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- Baked Alaska (29 June 2017). "Visiting Tony At The Hospital". 48:00. YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- Baked Alaska (29 June 2017). "Visiting Tony At The Hospital". 49:06. YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- Baked Alaska (29 June 2017). "Visiting Tony At The Hospital". 49:38. YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- Baked Alaska (29 June 2017). "Visiting Tony At The Hospital". 1:03:12. YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "I snuck into comic con // if my service dies im breaking my phone w/ a hammer". 2:06:15. Uploaded to archive.org on 25 July 2017. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- Mike Ma (15 May 2016). 'Baked Alaska Releases Donald Trump Theme Song: "MAGA ANTHEM"'. breitbart.com. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- Anthime Gionet (27 December 2017). 'Oy vey! Banned from Deploraball!' periscope.tv. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- Baked Alaska (29 June 2017). "Visiting Tony At The Hospital". 1:34:14. YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- Baked Alaska (29 June 2017). "Visiting Tony At The Hospital". 1:35:39. YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Baked Alaska, Black Hannity - We all got Pepper Sprayed #9". Salad Bar Podcast YouTube Channel. Published 7 September 2017. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Baked Alaska (9 September 2017). "Nope I'm not for a white ethnostate ... " twitter.com.Archived. Retrieved 9 September 2017.
- Baked Alaska (29 June 2017). "Visiting Tony At The Hospital". 54:49. YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Andrew Anglin vs. Sargon of Akkad". YouTube-Channel. Streamed live on 10 February 2018. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "LIVE With Based Stick Man & Baked Alaska". YouTube. The Red Elephants. Streamed live 14 June 2017. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- Baked Alaska (29 June 2017). "Visiting Tony At The Hospital". 1:13:55. YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- Anthime Gionet (16 December 2016). "Breaking: Obama Birth Certificate Proven to be Fake". periscope.tv. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- Staff (15 August 2016). "The Donald’s Lovers and Haters Get in a Fight in WeHo". wehoville.com. Retrieved 21 January 2017.
- Anthime Gionet (16 December 2016). "Breaking: Obama Birth Certificate Proven to be Fake". periscope.tv. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- Mike Cernovich (19 January 2017). 'Mike Cernovich’s Opening Remarks at the #Deploraball'. dangerandplay.com. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- 'Baked Alaska - Oy Vey Banned from Deploraball'. 13:20. YouTube. redice.tv. 11 January 2017. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- Mike Cernovich (late 2016). Anthime Gionet A/k/a Tim Treadstone a/k/a Baked Alaska Drama. dangerandplay.com. Screenshot taken on archive.org on 28 December 2016. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- Anthime Gionet (27 December 2016). "Oy vey! Banned from Deploraball!" periscope.tv. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- James Kirchick (1 June 2016). "DONALD TRUMP’S LITTLE BOY IS A GAY HALF-JEW WITH JUNGLE FEVER". tabletmag.com. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- Anthime Gionet (26 December 2016). 'Oy vey! Banned from Deploraball!'. periscope.tv. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- Anthime Gionet (6 January 2017). "Real Talk on #BLMKidnapping". periscope.tv. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "DC FREE SPEECH RALLY - FULL EVENT (LIVE STREAM)". YouTube. Uploaded by James Allsup. Streamed lived 25 June 2017. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- Sarah Konsmo "Anti-hate, Alt-Right free speech groups rally on steps of Lincoln Memorial". wusa9.com. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- James Barrett (20 June 2017). "'Alt-Right Bodyguard' Stabbed 9 Times After Pro-Free Speech Event". dailywire.com. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "DC FREE SPEECH RALLY - FULL EVENT (LIVE STREAM)". 44:30. YouTube. Uploaded by James Allsup. Streamed lived 25 June 2017. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- "DC FREE SPEECH RALLY - FULL EVENT (LIVE STREAM)". 47:15. YouTube. Uploaded by James Allsup. Streamed lived 25 June 2017. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- Jay Hathaway (26 September 2017). "MilkLeaks chronicles the very worst of ‘alt-right’ agitator 'Baked Alaska'". dailydot.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Drew Salisbury (26 September 2017). "Neo-Nazi turd hits on 13-year-old girl". deathandtaxesmag.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "I snuck into comic con // if my service dies im breaking my phone w/ a hammer". Scroll to 2:10:00. archive.org. Retrieved 20 March 2017.
- Brian Feldman (14 August 2017). "The 'Ironic Nazi' Is Coming to an End". nymag.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Baked Alaska, Black Hannity - We all got Pepper Sprayed #9". Salad Par Podcast YouTube Channel. Published 7 September 2017. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Sam Kestenbaum (12 September 2017)."Laura Loomer Is Dating Neo-Nazi Who Once Trolled Her With Gas Chamber Meme". forward.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- @bakedalaska. twitter.com. Archived from the Original on 10 October 2017. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "About". YouTube-Channel The BA Experience. Archived from the Original on archive.is on 20 March 2018. Retrieved 20 March 2018.