Dr Jason Reza Jorjani is a united Statian who is of Persian and North European Descent. Jason studied at New York University, where he got his BA and MA, and got his PhD at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. He "teaches courses on Science, Technology, and Society and the history of Iran as a full-time faculty member at the New Jersey Institute of Technology." He says he is "a member of the Iranian Renaissance Movement." Jason is a Cofounder of altright.com. He attended Richard Spencer's 2016 National Policy Institute conference in Washington DC, during which Hailgate took place, and is a Cofounder and former Board Member of AltRight Corporation, which he left in August 2017.
What he has said about what
Iran, Islam and the West
Jason views Iranians as Whites and is an Enemy of Islam. He believes nonwhite Islamic Invaders destroyed "a humanitarian and progressive civilisation produced by Caucasians" in Iran and thinks the same could happen to the West today. He has said:
- You have to take a proactive Stance, and in that regard, in the regard of bringing the Fight to the Enemy, Iran is very important for the Future of Europe, because there is an Aryan Renaissance underway in Iran. The only place on Earth right now that you can refer to Aryan identity positively is in Iran. It's perfectly normal Discourse among the young Generation there now, who have seen through the Lies of Islamic Moderates and Apologists for Islam and who are going to bring forth a cultural Revolution in that Country that hopefully will be a Beacon to Europe and the white World at large.
The Alt Right
- "What does the Term 'Alt Right' mean to anyone? I mean, it's the most amorphous, chaotic political Term that there is."
- After he resigned from Altright Corporation
Jason believes "that benevolent Indo-European or Aryan Colonialism is not only possible, we had it for Centuries and it bettered all Kinds of People who lived within that [Persian] Realm".
- "Jason Reza Jorjani". altright.com. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- "Jason Reza Jorjani – The Iranian Renaissance & Aryan Imperium". altright.com. 3 February 2017. Retrieved 3 August 2017.
- Jason Reza Jorjani (12 December 2016). "Forever Deplorably Yours". altright.com. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- "NPI 2016 Live Coverage, Alt-Right Conference in Washington D.C." redice.tv. 21 November 2016. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- NOOR AL-SIBAI (20 September 2017). "'It’s gonna end with concentration camps': Alt-right executive boasts of a future Europe with Hitler on their money". rawstory.com. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- Jesse Singal (19 September 2017). "Undercover With the Alt-Right". nytimes.com. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- "Jason Reza Jorjani - Rumi Was White". 7:01. YouTube. "Red Ice TV". 17 June 2016. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- "Richard Spencer's Former Business Partner Says Altright Corporation is Due For 'Implosion'". nbcnews.com. 19 October 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "Jason Reza Jorjani - Rumi Was White". 5:19. YouTube. "Red Ice TV". 17 June 2016. Retrieved 7 January 2017.