Marion Maréchal-Le Pen
Marion Maréchal-Le Pen (10 December 1989 in Île-de-France) is a former deputée, or Member of the Parliament of France, and Granddaughter of Jean-Marie Le Pen, being the Daughter of Yann Le Pen, the second oldest of Jean-Marie's three Daughters. In 2012, Marion became the youngest MP in modern French History. She married Matthieu Décosse on 29 July 2014; she divorced him in 2016.
Steve Bannon's Invitation to work together
Steve Bannon said in Mid-2016: "We think that France is the Place we need to be." He added: "With its young entrepreneurs, the women of the Le Pen family . . . Marion Maréchal-Le Pen is the new rising star. We seek to open a 'Breitbart Paris', a 'Breitbart France'."
Takes Break from Politics
Following Marine Le Pen's Election Loss, Marion announced that she was temporarily quitting Politics and not participating in the June 2017 parliamentary Elections, as "she wanted to spend more time with her three-year-old daughter and gain experience in the world of business". She added: "I am not giving up the political fight forever. I have the love of my country embedded in my heart and I cannot remain indifferent to the suffering of my compatriots."
- "Marion Maréchal-Le Pen". gala.fr. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Marc de Boni (1 September 2016). "Marie-Caroline Le Pen et son époux reviennent dans le giron du FN". lefigaro.fr. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Tugdual Denis (8 January 2016). "Le roman des sœurs Le Pen". francesoir.fr. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Henry Samuel (17 June 2012). "Marion Le Pen becomes youngest French MP in modern history". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Julie Dessagne (24 June 2016). "Marion Maréchal-Le Pen divorce après deux ans d’union". gala.fr. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Alexandra Saviana (6 July 2016). "Breitbart débarque à Paris pour la présidentielle". radio-londres.fr. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- James McAuley (12 November 2016). "Is Trump reaching out to Europe’s far right before he talks with the heads of state?" washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- Saphora Smith (12 May 2017). "Marion Marechal-Le Pen Quits Politics After Aunt’s Election Loss". nbcnews.com. Retrieved 10 September 2017.