Paul Nehlen is an Alt-Right-Politician, Electrician by Profession, "who is seeking to unseat House Speaker Paul Ryan in Wisconsin’s November  primaries". By his own Account, Paul is countersemitic, but says he is not antisemitic, a Term whose Meaning he says he does not know. He is Author of the Book "Wage the Battle".
Banned from Twitter
On 12 February 2018, Paul was banned from Twitter after tweeting a Tweet (shown below) of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reconstructed to look like Cheddarman, an early Briton believed to have black Skin. In a Reply to his own Tweet (Reply shown below), he called the Finding that Cheddarman had black Skin "Science", with Quotation-Marks around it. In discussing what motivated him to tweet this, he later said during a Livestream on 28 February 2018: "I wasn't being racist to that Meghan Markle. I could care less what Meghan Markle's ... Ethnicity is. I could care less. I was poking Fun at the Prince, who himself should have said [about Cheddarman]: 'This is dispossessing the Whites of Britain from their Country'".
Paul doesn't actually know why he was banned from Twitter. He says: "It might have been that [the Cheddarman-Tweet] and I think it was that, but ... between the Time that I tweeted Cheddarman and I ... was thrown off the Platform, I tweeted out a Tweet-String that showed that the entire Porn-Industry is essentially run by the Pharisees".
What he says about what
Mike Cernovich and Jack Posobiec
- "I know Cernovich and Posobiec have been outed that they're getting their Money from a Soros-Organisation."
What Others have said about him
Thanks to @pnehlen for your kind words, very much appreciated.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 1, 2016
In a Statement on 1 August 2016 on paulnehlen.com, Paul had written, among other Things, that Humayun "is an American hero", but that "Mr. and Mrs. Khan chose to politicize the death of their son when they appeared on-stage in support of Hillary Clinton at the Democrat National Convention in Philadelphia. Indeed, in his remarks Mr. Khan attacked, ridiculed and attempted to humiliate Mr. Trump and his positions on critical national security issues."
- Tom Porter (12 February 2018). "Alt-Right GOP Candidate Paul Nehlen Suspended From Twitter After Racist Meghan Markle Posting". newsweek.com. Retrieved 2 March 2018.
- "This Week on the Alt Right | ft. Paul Nehlen". 3:00. YouTube-Channel Bre Faucheux. 28 February 2018. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- "This Week on the Alt Right | ft. Paul Nehlen". 33:20. YouTube-Channel Bre Faucheux. 28 February 2018. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- "This Week on the Alt Right | ft. Paul Nehlen". 35:30. YouTube-Channel Bre Faucheux. 28 February 2018. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- "This Week on the Alt Right | ft. Paul Nehlen". 32:00. YouTube-Channel Bre Faucheux. 28 February 2018. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- "This Week on the Alt Right | ft. Paul Nehlen". YouTube-Channel Bre Faucheux. 28 February 2018. Retrieved 3 March 2018.